Top 5 Money Making Apps
Here are my top five apps that I use to get free items from either their gift cards or sending me a check through their websites. I want to add that I do not, at this time, work for or with any of these companies. I am sharing from personal experience on things that I have done and bought for absolutely free!
1) I know by now, just about everyone has heard of the Ibotta app. However, I feel that it needs to be on this list as one of my favorite apps that make me money. So you may wonder, how does it work? Here, let me tell you. You download the app, open it and make an account (its free) and you look at the stores you shop at and claim the rebate money on things you plan to buy. Now once you’ve bought your items from the store, you upload the items barcode and receipt and BAM!! You’ve got money. Well, back from that items you purchased anyways. Once you have reached $20 you can cash out with a gift card from their choices to choose. I want to add that they also have team work for this app too. Which allows for bonus for you and your team members. Here is a referral link to help you get started. https://ibotta.com/r/zddagIbotta is how I buy a lot of my side Christmas presents for family.
2) Swagbucks is one of my favorite apps. All you do is answer surveys or watch and play games/advertised movies. Then when completed you receive Swagbucks. Once accumulated enough “Swagbucks”, you can cash them in to receive gift cards and Pay Pal. They also give Swagbucks for searching their search engine! Great way to save on Christmas presents!
3) I want to take a moment to mention the Walmart app. This app is extremely easy. All you do is upload your receipt after you’ve shopped at Walmart through the scan code at the bottom of receipt. Now, this app will automatically compare all of your local store prices to what you’ve bought. If there are any items cheaper at another store located near you, they will refund the price in this app. Meanwhile, you can turn around and use the money for a Walmart gift card. What easier way to price shop than to them do it for you!
4) Shopkick is another that I feel needs to be mentioned. Shopkicks is an app that you open when you enter participating stores and you receive points. Now, once you open the app it will connect to the stores routing Bluetooth to read the location from your phone. This app also offers extra points for scanning barcodes of items in the store. Once your points are high enough you can cash them in to receive a gift card. However, this app works mainly through Bluetooth capabilities so be aware for battery usage through android phones.I’m THISCLOSE to a FREE Toys R Us gift card. You need to download shopkick. –Stephanie https://app.shopkick.com/r/3eawlq
5) Checkout 51 is my last but not least app that I would like to mention today. This app is similar to Ibotta, however, Checkout 51 will send you a check straight to your house, once you’ve reach $20 or more. This app has rebates that you can get back from buying items that are available in the app. All you do is click on the icon that you are buying, take a picture of the receipt and the barcode of the item and upload it to the app. On many offers through Checkout 51 you can claim up to four times in one week if you bought more than one item listed on the rebate. Being able to get more money for more items that I already have to buy sounds like a win to me!
While, I am sure there are more apps to earn and save money, these are just a few that I have had experience with. Here is a picture of just a few items that these apps have bought for me.
I did not pay for shipping or anything. Everything on this table was absolutely free! Who doesn’t love FREE!
I Hope this is helpful and you enjoy earning free money! If you have any input, please share! I love hearing and seeing others save money for their families!